twenty (days) to twenty (years)

Today is the 25th of December.

While Christian people celebrate Christmas, I am counting down my twenty days left before my age turns to twenty years. It seems usual for other people who already went to twenty-something. But for me, it is a special year. Not like most people, in this 20 year, I will come into the other part of life, when I have to choose and decide my future by my own hands. Either being a career woman or continue my study to have a master degree; both are still beyond my imagination. I have to adapt (again) with the new world that I have never known yet and the environment, people, and habit. Honestly, it makes me sick whenever I think about it. As an attempt to reduce my anxiety, I make a wish list for a year ahead :


  • Graduate in July or at least October 2011
  • Lose some weight 
  • Drive well
  • Better English (both speaking and writing)
  • Level up my piano skill
  • See the other part of the world (Europe or America will be good)
  • Make a video in which me as a director 
  • Decide my future (find a permanent job or study a master degree? fashion or urban and regional planning?)
  • Speak Sundanese fluently
  • More DIY, less shopping
  • Be more grateful 
  • Expand my mind 


Wish me luck :)

0 Comments