2011's

I am kinda in awe of these beautiful things which make me wonder to grab them to be my wish list in 2011 : 

1. The oxfords from Penelope and Coco  
At first, they got my eyes with their fascinating commercial ad video, then got my heart with their cutie collections of oxford shoes. Check out their commercial ad video Penelope and Coco, trust me, you will stuck at the moment you see it!







2.  The Coolest Necklace from Sou Brette
I have mentioned before how much creative and inspiring local designers that we have nowadays. Sou Brette is one of them who has its different taste of making the statement necklace. I have no idea of how could they make the pins into the cube? Even though the price is quite expensive than other brands, but still worth to have it.      






3. Lauren Moffatt Spring 2011 : The Honeymooner
 I am speechless to describe how admiring this LM Spring Collection is. Toooo much ♥





4. Seize the moment with Sprocket Rocket
Another kind of lomo's that I wish to buy after using Holga for 2 years. 


0 Comments